20060611

Happy Stampy-Scrappy Birthday!

I think this is truly the most fabulous card I've ever laid eyes on! It was lovingly crafted by one of my favorite stampers and friend Linda. It has tons of layers. The yarn is pop dotted. The most inspired, smartest, creative part of this card (in my opinion of course) is the straight pins for needles! I can't even believe how cute it its! Fine masterpiece would have been gift aplenty, but wait... that wasn't all....















This too. A wonderful green suede album. It's kind of like a box when you open it. Linda thinks I should stamp it with some brown staz-on. While I think this is a great idea, I'm feeling very chicken. Can you say "bock bock"? I would die if I messed it up! Staz-on, while it is one of my favorite inks, is not the most forgiving if you know what I mean!




This is a totally crappy picture of the inside of the green album. Hopefully you get the idea. Posted by Picasa

No comments: