20060611

Cowboy Scrapping Challenge

This is the album I intend to use for my PBR pictures and fan stuff. A bull riding scrapbook if you will. The album is Creative Memories 8.5x11 in Denim. I bought a leather "Wrangler" sticker/patch from my lss to put on the front. It looks like the leather thingy on the waistband on jeans. I think it will be perfect.















This is where all the cowboys signed at the Tater Porter Invitational. Not actually ALL the cowboys, but the ones who were available for autographs. My challenge will be working pictures around their signatures. A mistake maybe, but I liked the idea of them signing directly in my album and not on separate papers which i would likely lose or crinkle. When I get it done, I'll post the results. Consider this the before picture. Posted by Picasa

No comments: